HOW HEAL LINK EXCHANGE



    Copy my link below, give message on comment, I'll link u back

    HOW TO HEAL

how to

how heal

how to heal a

how to heal broken

how do you heal

how to heal a broken

how do you heal a

how to heal from

how to heal a broken heart

HEAL OF HUMOUR My Love

Darling!
Yes my love, I ‘ m listening...
...I ‘ m...I ‘ m going to die, right? I just know it...
Don ‘ t speak! Don ‘ t worry my love...don ‘ t exaust yourself...
...no...wait...I ‘ m dying...before I die...I must confess something to you...
You don ‘ t have to confess anything to me my love, just rest...
YES!... I need you to know this!
Relax my love..!

Listen...I slept with your sister... and also with Christine, your best friend...and with Myriam, my secretary...and...
...and with Sylvia, Oliver ‘ s wife...and...you should know...since we ‘ ve been married...I ‘ ve always cheated on you
I know, honey, I know.
Now, just relax my love...
And let the POISON take effect...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hihihi, its so funny, u make me a lot of laugh :))

Post a Comment


This blog commit "dofollow" principle. to be more socialized. from blogger to blogger.

HOW TO HEAL FACEBOOK

How to Heal Followers

Health Blogs